Make sure your post-secondary institution is on the on the cutting edge of accessibility – find out what you need to do to recruit, retain, and leverage the strengths of neurodiverse thinkers on your campus!
For Post Secondary Settings
There are an increasing number of students who identify on the autism spectrum attending University and Colleges to best prepare for their future career goals. Is your post-secondary setting currently meeting the needs of these students?
Progressive post-secondary institutions are uniquely positioned to provide a model for engaging neurodiverse thinkers and to forge new pathways and approaches for accessibility that create enriched campus communities. The neurodiversity of a campus community is a strength that can be leveraged in multiple ways to create stronger, more innovative post-secondary institutions and increase the positive impact of their graduates on the world. Will your College or University be a leader in this area?
Transformative Learning Consulting can support your setting to:
- Improve accessibility
- Reach a greater range of students and positively impact recruitment
- Leverage the strengths of your neurodiverse student population
- Build progressive services and approaches for your students with complex needs to support increased retention
- Enrich your Work Integrated Learning Initiatives
TRANSFORMATIVE POSSIBILITIES FOR POST SECONDARY INSTITUTIONS
By working with Transformative Learning Consulting, you can:
- Increase Capacity with Professional Development – Workshops and training for faculty, staff, and service providers tailors to your specific campus
- Get Guidance – Consultation on policy development, communications, and practices that increase access to a diversity of students
- Tackle Transitions – Develop Transition Supports for students at your post-secondary institution
- Shape Service Delivery – Make sure your student services are accessible to a neurodiverse student population
- Rock Residences – Training to create residences responsive to the needs of students on the spectrum
- Educate and Inspire Your Campus Community -Keynotes to Students, Faculty, and/or Staff
- Create Vision – Consultation for Executive Leadership how to account for neurodiversity in Work-integrated Learning Plans, Strategic Goals, and Organizational Planning